Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Personal Introduction

Hello all, my name is Nicholas Chang, and I graduated from the BBA Program at the formerly-known-as UMBS (now Stephen M. Ross School of Business Administration) in 2003. I held out in Ann Arbor all summer that year, partly traveling Europe and partly playing photo hunt at Rick's, until the day my lease ended. Then, I moved out to New York City to start my professional career. Currently, I live in the Upper West Side neighborhood of Manhattan, and I work at the Wall Street location of Citigroup's Corporate and Investment Banking division as a Product Control Analyst. It's been a rollercoaster the past three years since graduating, but like anything, I wouldn't want it to have played out any differently. No use in speculation and regret.

Throughout my posts, I plan to take readers through my weekly life both in the workplace and out. I spend most of my time in the office, but so does everyone in New York City. I am used to it, and I do not see it changing any time soon. Life after Michigan is tough, but a nice change at the same time. $2.50 pitchers and ArborFest were great at the time, but those are things many Michigan grads give up to live and work in the dynamic, expensive, and fast-paced lifestyle of NYC. I hope to give you a glimpse of that lifestyle as I post entries in the coming weeks/months, so let me know if there is anything specific you want to know about New York, Citigroup, or sharing one bathroom in an apartment with four dudes. Until next time,

Nick
Go Blue, Beat Notre Dame

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?